Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to stop by as this site is still in progress I will add more items as they become available.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Name (Business Cards, Labels & Stationary)

Cards, stickers and labels on order and paid for should arrive early next month. I would love to have changed the colour from purple but I think they still look good.

The brainchild behind the name is my sister Vanessa as this was her business "Mums & Bubs In The Raw" The Beck@MadeIt! part is me.. (Beck)  She was lucky to have a set of twins.... this was adding to her already hectic life with her two girls leading to 4 kids under the age of four.  Therefore no time for heself let alone her business.  As a full time working mum myself I needed a hobby and this was just the thing I needed to get involved in to keep me occupied in my spare time.

As a lover of handmade things I decided to take it over and am excited that I will have an outlet to show off my products with our local markets and event nights 4 times a year with some other lovely handmadies.....

Please check out some of my other favourite handmade likes!.

Liesa & Micky @ http://thehandmadeexpo.blogspot.com/

Miriam @ http://bubbachenille.blogspot.com/

Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment